The Bubble Gum cannabis strain started its humble journey in Indiana in the 1970s, but today, it has become one of the most sought-after flavors in the vaping community. Is it because of its sweet flavor, candy-like bubblegum flavor, or the just right “high” that is neither too overpowering nor too mellow? Let’s find out!
The History of Bubble Gum
Bubblegum OG strain, simply referred to as “Bubblegum” or even “Bubba Gum”, is a balanced hybrid created by crossbreeding the Indiana Bubblegum with an unidentified Indica strain. Over the years, its genetics made their way to the Netherlands, where breeders further fine-tuned its profile, which has led to the countless cannabis cups and cannabis awards it has won to date.
It has a fruity aroma very similar to the classic pink bubblegum, which makes it an excellent option for those who are new to the world of cannabis and are seeking a sweet blend or are not yet ready to indulge in more robust-flavored strains in large doses.
All You Need To Know About Bubble Gum Vape Cartridges
Vape carts are small, cylindrical devices filled with a cannabis-infused e-liquid, specifically formulated with whatever strain profile you have picked – in this case, it’s Bubble Gum. The main component in these cartridges is the e-liquid or vape juice which contains Delta-8 THC, a cannabinoid derived from the hemp plant.
Unlike its more popular cousin, Delta-9 THC, Delta-8 offers a milder, more relaxed high. The vape juice also contains terpenes, which are natural compounds found in the cannabis plant responsible for its unique aroma and flavor. In Bubble Gum strain, these terpenes give the vape its signature candy-like, fruity taste with berry notes.
Here are a few terpenes commonly found in Bubble Gum OG:
- Myrcene: When you think of that classic earthy, musky cannabis scent, you are thinking of Myrcene. It also gives this strain its signature relaxation effects.
- Caryophyllene: This terpene acts like a bridge between cannabis and your body. It has a spicy (like black pepper) kick to its scent, but it also talks directly to your body’s CB2 receptors which can help reduce the inflammation in those suffering from conditions like chronic pain, arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Limonene: Limonene gives Bubble Gum a fresh and zesty scent which is known to elevate the mood and melt away stress. If you are feeling a bit blue, Limonene might just be the pick-me-up you need.
- Pinene: True to its name, it smells like a pine forest. It’s also an energy booster that can help you stay alert throughout the day. In this sense, pinene can balance out the more laid-back vibes of other terpenes.
Keep in mind that although these terpenes are common for the Bubble Gum strain, they can vary depending on where the strain was cultivated and how it was processed. If you want to know which terpenes are present in your cannabis product, look at the lab results or the product details for your batch.
Now that you know what’s in a vape cart, using one is simple. Once you attach it to the vape pen, the device heats the e-liquid, and turns it into vapor. When you inhale it, the vapor delivers the Delta-8 THC directly into your bloodstream – this is by far the fastest way to experience the effects of cannabis. The ceramic heating element in these cartridges ensures that the vape juice is heated evenly, so you get a consistently good flavor with every puff.
If you don’t have much experience with cannabis products, starting with a vape cartridge can be less intimidating because the pre-filled, controlled dosage means you won’t overdo it. Plus, it doesn’t have that lingering smell that comes with smoking cannabis in the traditional way, i.e., via a joint or a blunt. The vape carts are very discreet and can fit right into your hectic lifestyle.
8 Tips for Using Bubble Gum THC Vape Carts
As straightforward as vaping is, you still need to take some steps to get the best possible experience, especially if it’s your first time.
- Start slow is you are new to vaping. Take a small puff and wait a bit. See how it feels before diving in for more. Don’t exceed 2-3 seconds per puff.
- Over time, the connection between your cartridge and vape pen can get a clogged-up with dirt, so make sure to wipe it with a clean cloth.
- Do not leave your cartridge in direct sunlight or freezing conditions. Extreme temperatures can affect the oil’s potency.
- Remember, everyone’s body reacts differently to cannabis. Your vape-buddy might feel the effects after a couple of small doses, while you might need a bit more. Listen to your body and adjust accordingly.
- If you vape frequently, consider rotating between different strains or flavors. This can prevent you from building a tolerance too quickly and will keep the experience fresh.
- Keep your cartridge upright, especially when not in use; this will prevent leaking and keep the oil in best condition.
- Vaping can sometimes result in dry mouth so keep a bottle of water handy and stay hydrated.
- Make sure your vape pen’s battery is well-maintained; only then will your cart provide consistent heat and maximum effects.
Choose Bubble Gum Vape Cartridges from Laughing Buddha
Loaded with a potent 950mg of Delta-8-THC in a compact 1ml cartridge, this is not your average vape. Originating from organic, handpicked, US-grown hemp, each Laughing Buddha Bubble Gum cart promises maximum potency. The Bubble Gum flavor adds a wonderful twist to every puff and offers the following benefits:
- Relieve symptoms of anxiety
- Helps with nausea and boosts appetite
- Alleviates menstrual discomfort
- Soothes hangovers
- Enhances the libido
- Ideal for those sensitive to Delta-9-THC
Ready to take your vaping session to the next level? Check out our Delta-8 THC vape cartridges today.
Note: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while vaping Delta-8 THC. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any underlying health conditions, consult with your physician before using this product.