D9/D8 Blended Gummies (12)
Delta 8 Gummies (15)
HHC Gummies (2)
Kratom Gummies (1)
Smokable Flower (4)
THCP+HHC+D8THC Blend 2ml vape carts (6)
THCP+HHC+D8THC Blend 5ml disposable devices (6)
Shop Delta 8 Products
Experience Powerful Relaxation While Maintaining Total Clarity & Focus
Laughing Buddha is your one-stop shop for premium Delta 8 THC products in a variety of forms and mouthwatering flavors. We use potent, flavorful strains that can make you feel as good as they taste. All of our products are made from federally legal hemp and tested by a third-party lab to ensure that you get a positive experience while remaining in full control.
What Is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol – sometimes referred to as Delta 8 THC, D8, or Δ8THC – is one of the numerous naturally occurring cannabinoids found in hemp plants or cannabis plants. This compound is related to Delta 9 THC, which is the main psychoactive chemical in marijuana, but it does not have the same effect. Since it is produced naturally in tiny amounts, the majority of D8 is extracted from hemp-derived CBD by a chemical process known as isomerization.
Even though THC is the most well-known molecule in a cannabis plant, more research is needed on its effects. Delta 8 THC has become the hottest topic in the cannabis products industry, largely because it is a much milder version of Delta 9 THC found in most marijuana strains.
While a Delta 8 concentrated vape product, edible, or other forms will probably make you feel a bit “high”, it will not push you over the edge. In other words, the high you’ll get will be really mild compared to Delta 9 concentrated cannabinoid products. On top of that, D8 has been reported to offer many health benefits that usually come with cannabinoids, such as relief from nausea, pain, inflammation, depression, anxiety, and loss of appetite.
You’re more likely to find Delta 8 products at convenience stores, CBD stores, and gas stations near you than Delta 9 goodies.
Note: Delta 8 might be detected on drug tests because the product may contain trace amounts of Delta 9 THC. If you don’t want to test positive for THC, make sure to skip the D8 for up to 90 days before the test.
What Does Delta 8 THC Feel Like?
As we said, D8 THC is milder than D9 THC. However, at the end of the day, it is derived from a cannabis plant. Unlike prescription medications, you can’t predict how your D8 THC experience will go, especially for a new user. Some people have reported feeling relief from chronic pain, while some say it helps them sleep better.
One thing that most Delta 8 THC users report is feeling calm and relaxed. These effects of course depend on the doses; a higher dose can be pain-relieving and sedating, while Delta 8 may only act as a mood and energy enhancer when taken in very low concentrations. Generally speaking, you might feel the following effects:
- Intense relaxation
- Boost in appetite
- Mellow and chill vibe – without any brain fog
- Increased focus with higher energy levels
- Weightless, floaty feeling
What Are the Benefits of Delta 8 THC?
Here are just some of the ways you can use D8 THC to improve your daily life:
- It might significantly increase your appetite, making it a better hemp-derived product for those struggling with eating disorders and low appetite.
- It offers a smoother, safer, and milder psychoactive experience, unlike CBD which doesn’t have any psychoactive characteristics. Users say D8 won’t give you an intense high that could lead to paranoia and anxiety (two of the most common adverse events that come with the consumption of Delta-9-THC).
- It may inhibit the production of adenylyl cyclase and regulate calcium and potassium channels in the central nervous system, resulting in better brain health.
- It has also been found to increase the levels of acetylcholine and choline in some cases, which might help treat neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease.
- It is believed to be an effective adjunctive treatment for the side effects of traditional cancer therapies (i.e., chemotherapy and radiation) due to its relief-inducing properties for vomiting and nausea.
- Research shows it triggers feelings of euphoria, relieves stress, sedates, and uplifts the mood, which can be helpful for people struggling with insomnia and mood-related disorders.
- It might offer relief from chronic pain and inflammation caused by arthritis, peripheral neuropathy, and multiple sclerosis, especially when applied topically.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal?
Yes, Delta 8 THC is federally legal because hemp-derived D8 THC contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC. Under the Farm Bill passed in 2018, all hemp products that meet this criterion are approved by federal law.
The US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) also confirmed in September 2021 that Delta 8 THC is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act, as long as it is derived from hemp plants. On the other hand, Delta 8 THC extracts that are synthetically produced in a lab, from non-cannabis materials, are considered federally illegal controlled substances.
However, please note that D8 is still banned in some states. If it’s considered legal in your state, you can buy it online and have it delivered to your door.
It’s important to make sure you’re buying Delta 8 THC from reliable manufacturers that strictly adhere to proper licensing, third-party lab testing, and quality control. With the rising popularity of D8 products, poison control centers all across the country are also reporting cases where the THC content was found to be substantially more than 0.3% – so don’t hesitate to request a laboratory test report while making the purchase, to make sure you’re buying a legal and safe D8 THC product. The products found here on the Laughing Buddha website are all tested by an independent lab and come with a Certificate of Analysis (COA) to be found here.
About Laughing Buddha Delta 8 Products
All of our products are made with 100% natural, hemp-derived THC. The hemp we use is domestically farmed and tested by an independent, third-party lab to ensure public health and safety. We offer these lab results with every purchase and welcome any questions you may have about a product, its dosage, and its legalities. For any queries or concerns, please call us at 877-420-8420 or contact us online.
Warning: You must be 21 years of age to order Laughing Buddha Delta 8 products. Please take your doctor’s advice before using any cannabis product, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an underlying medical condition.