THC has taken the cannabis market by storm, racking up a staggering $2 billion in sales each year. One of the reasons why a growing number of people are choosing D8 or D9 is the sweet, mouthwatering gummies infused with the goodness of THC. These little delicious treats offer a unique twist on the traditional marijuana experience. For many, they have become the preferred way to enjoy a chill vibe without the intense high of regular weed.
Whether you are looking for a bit of relaxation after a long day or just want to have some fun, D8-D9 infused gummies are worth a try.
The Benefits of D8/D9 Blended Gummies
THC gummies have always been popular among those who enjoy cannabis products recreationally as they also offer several health benefits. So, while you may have indulged in Delta-8 THC gummies or Delta-9 THC gummies alone, think about the wider range of therapeutic goodness you can get with blended gummies.
These dual cannabinoid gummies are also a good option for those looking for a more balanced cannabis experience. The Delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol reduces that background noise of stressful thoughts and creates a calm environment for your creativity juices to flow; while the Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol is a known mood-booster that can open your mind to new perspectives without any inhibition. The blend of D8 and D9 can also help you to concentrate on whatever project you are working on without constantly being distracted.
Before we talk about all the benefits of these dual THC gummies, please consult with your doctor first and start with low doses to see how your body reacts to it.
You know that feeling when your mind is racing a mile a minute, and you just cannot seem to calm down? The uniform dose of D8 can help with that. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) which plays a major role in regulating your mood, sleep, and even how you perceive pain.
When you pop a blended gummy, the THC communicates with the CB1 receptors in your brain; these receptors essentially control your anxiety levels. The D8 binds to these receptors in a way that is a bit different from its cousin, Delta-9 THC. This unique interaction is what gives D8 its soothing sensation and balances our the edgy high that D9 can bring.
And the gummy form allows you to get just the right amount of both D8 and D9. You don’t need to guess the dosage – that work has already been done for you.
Relief from Pain and Inflammation
As mentioned above, your endocannabinoid system acts as your body’s command center for things like mood, appetite, and even things like redness, soreness, and swelling. The ECS has receptors located throughout your body.
When you take a cannabinoid product, the THC in it heads straight for these receptors, especially the CB1 ones in your brain and central nervous system. By binding to these receptors, Delta-8 and Delta-9 can help dial down that pain signal. At the same time, they can also help diminish the inflammation, which is often the root cause of the discomfort. So, the D8-D9 combination is not just masking the pain; it’s actually addressing the underlying issue as well.
If you or someone you know is suffering from chronic pain, arthritis, migraines, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, endometriosis, or even inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), double delta gummies may offer great relief.
You must have heard of the “munchies” that come after enjoying pure Delta-9 THC products. It refers to that sudden and extremely powerful craving for snacks that can send you raiding the fridge even if you had a big meal just a few hours ago. This is obviously not very healthy, especially if you are a regular consumer of cannabis as it can result in significant weight gain.
Since blended gummies also contain a good dose of Delta-8, they don’t result in that out-of-control munchies attack. They offer a much more measured approach to enhancing the appetite. Think of it as a gentle nudge rather than a full-on push. This can be really helpful for people who have lost their appetite, be it from stress, certain medications, or health conditions.
This is due to the controlled dosage of THC in these gummies. Instead of overpowering hunger, as some might experience with traditional cannabis, D8/D9 combo stimulates the appetite in a more balanced way.
Your brain is always working, even when you are asleep. The tiny messengers inside it, known as neurotransmitters, are running around the clock to help it function smoothly. One noteworthy transmitter is Acetylcholine. It works as the “memory manager” of your brain because of the huge role it plays in how you learn, and remember things, and even how your brain adapts to new situations. This adaptability is what we call neuroplasticity.
Several studies have indicated that Delta-8 might boost the production of Acetylcholine in the brain. So when you are taking a D8/D9 gummy on a regular basis, you just might be giving your brain a little extra support in the memory and learning function. And that’s not all: there is some evidence that THC might help protect the brain cells from damage due to aging and illness.
Exploring the Wide Range of Delta-8 and Delta-9 Gummies and Strains
When it comes to any cannabis product, the strain from which it is created is a vital factor in determining how it will make you feel. (It is equally important to know whether the product quality has been tested in in-house or third-party labs.) Broadly speaking, there are three types of weed strains used in D 9 and D 8 gummies near me at local shops or via online shops:
Sativa strains are known for their mood-elevating and energizing effects. When you bite into a Sativa-dominant gummy from Laughing Buddha, you get a burst of flavor as well as a wave of cerebral boost that can motivate you to do your best at the task at hand. A Sativa-dominant strain tends to increase neurotransmitter release, especially dopamine, which is associated with pleasure, mood, and attention. This makes Sativa gummies an excellent choice for daytime use or when you need a creative spark.
If you want to try Sativa, look for products made from the following strains:
- Blue Dream: It has a sweet berry aroma that comes from its parent, the Blueberry strain. People love it for the balanced relaxation without the heavy sedation.
- Sour Diesel: As the name suggests, it has a pungent aroma. It’s a daytime favorite for many because of its full-body invigorating effects.
- Pineapple Express: This one is famous thanks in part to Hollywood. A Sativa dominant hybrid, it combines the flavors of fresh apple and mango. It’s a poignant choice if you want to perk up and brighten your day.
- Jack Herer: Named after the renowned cannabis industry activist, this strain is a blend of earthy pine and a sweet woodsy aroma. Expect it to inject you with blissful, clear-headed, and creative vibes.
On the other hand, Indica strains are all about relaxation. Our Indica-dominant gummies are perfect for those evenings when you want to unwind or get a good night’s sleep. Indicas have a higher CBD-to-THC ratio, which contributes to their calming effects. They are known to increase the release of GABA neurotransmitter in the brain, which slows down brain activity, helps you feel relaxed and potentially help with a deeper sleep.
Some of our favorite Indica strains include:
- Blueberry: It’s sweet, fruity, and with a hint of earthiness. The warm, cozy vibes it induces may help you feel like you are bundled up in a warm blanket on a cold night,
- Northern Lights: This one is famous for its dreamy, euphoric sensations that can help lull you to sleep. Northern Lights is a mix of spicy and sweet, with pine undertones.
- Granddaddy Purple: Ever felt like you are floating on a cloud? This grape and berry flavored strain offers a combination of cerebral high and physical relaxation.
- Bubba Kush: You don’t need to go anywhere for a rejuvenating massage if you are stocked up on some Bubba Kush. This dark chocolate and coffee flavored strain offers tranquilizing effects that melt away stress.
Hybrid gummies combine the best of both worlds. Depending on their parent strains (Sativa and Indica), hybrids can create a balanced feeling of relaxation and alertness. So they are perfect for those who want a bit of pick-me-up without feeling like they are bouncing off the walls. Here are some good hybrid options:
- Girl Scout Cookies: Imagine biting into a mint chocolate cookie and end up feeling electrified and utterly chilled out! GSC offers a stable high so you feel euphoric while the tension in your body slowly melts away.
- OG Kush: A combination of earthy pine and sour lemon, OG Kush can skyrocket your productivity. It is known for relaxing and focusing the mind without turning you into a couch potato.
It should be noted that not all products made from these strains are created equal. Make sure the gummies you are buying from online vendors or third-party websites are of good quality. To check if a cannabis plant product is safe and effective, always do your homework. Check for many positive reviews, verify lab reports, and confirm that the product has been tested for toxic chemicals. Online stores that are honest about their sourcing, manufacturing processes, and testing are usually more trustworthy.
High-Quality Delta-8 & Delta-9 THC Gummies From Laughing Buddha
To give you a cannabis experience that is smooth, enjoyable, and just right, we at Laughing Buddha have put in the work to make sure our gummies are the best in the game. From the Sativa-dominant ones to our unique blends, we have something for everyone. And most importantly, our high-quality products are tested in third-party laboratories before they are shipped, and we are 100% transparent about what goes into them.
Our company sells an extensive range of gummies in a variety of flavors so you can truly savor the delightful candies that are our blended Delta-8 and Delta-9 gummies:
- Cherry Sours: A tangy delight that bursts with the classic taste of cherries. This flavor is bound to remind you of those cherry candies you might have loved as a kid but with the added kick of Delta-9 and Delta-8 THC.
- Peach Rings: Ever enjoyed a juicy peach on a sunny day? Now you can, with our Peach Rings gummies. The sweet and slightly tart flavor of peaches combined with the full-body relaxation effects of D8/D9 makes this a popular choice.
- Strawberry Rings: Strawberries go hand in hand with summer, and these gummies capture that essence perfectly. Every bite is an explosion of sweet and zesty flavors in your mouth while your body benefits from the therapeutic THC combination.
- Watermelon Rings: With a flavor that is both syrupy and refreshing, these watermelon-flavored gummies are perfect for those looking to de-stress after a particularly tiring day.
So, what are you waiting for? Shop online for our D8/D9 blended gummies and place your order today!